Enrich our learning environment through increased diversity, inclusion, and access.
More fully develop a welcoming learning environment through initiatives that increase and support equity, inclusion, access to, and successful graduation from Puget Sound.
- Gwynne Brown ’95, Associate Professor, Music
- Grace Livingston, Professor, African American Studies
- Michael Benitez, Chief Diversity Officer and Dean of Diversity and Inclusion
- Sarah Comstock, Associate Dean of Students
- Stacey Cook, Editorial Director
- Brittney Jackson, Assistant Director of Admission and Multicultural Admission Coordinator
- Leslie Saucedo, Professor and Associate Chair, Biology
- Vivie Nguyen, Director of Intercultural Engagement
- Laneka Viney ’20, Student
- Dave Wright ’96, University Chaplain and Director for Spiritual Life and Civic Engagement
- Alumni Liaison: T’wina Franklin ’06
- Trustee Liaison: Laura Inveen ’76, Judge, King County Superior Court
- Cabinet Liaison: Dave Beers P’11, Vice President for University Relations