Booking Space and Catering Services
- In order to book an event you will first need to reserve space in 25Live.
- Following confirmation of available space, submit a catering order in CaterTrax. If you have questions regarding your catering needs, contact Catering Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the type of service and menu selections you desire.
- For receptions and meal services:
- Please book your event at least 30 days in advance.
- Menu selection will need to be confirmed two weeks prior to the event.
- Final guest count and confirmation five business days before your event date.
- You will be billed based on the final guaranteed count. If you exceed this number you will be charged for the extra guests served. If you fail to guarantee, you will be charged based upon your original estimated guest count.
- For refreshment breaks and all orders that have food items
- Please book your event a minimum of seven days in advance. Events requested with less then seven days notice will need to be reviewed due to staffing and may or may not be able to be fulfilled.
- Services requested with less notice may be offered for "pick up" status only, dependent upon the volume of events already booked.
- There is a minimum of $35 for all delivered orders.
- Booking of events less than 72 hours in advance may be assessed a $25 handling fee if staffing adjustments are required.
- Once the event order has been confirmed, the customer is responsible for the guest count guarantee and confirmation of final event contract details.
- Off-campus groups: your event contract will be confirmed and services rendered upon receipt of the reviewed and signed contract details.
- Without penalty- seven business days notice are required.
- Cancellations with less than seven business days notice will be billed for costs incurred.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hour notice will be billed for the confirmed guest guarantee.