The University of Puget Sound utilizes a web-based scheduling program created specifically for colleges and universities’ reservation needs to act as the exclusive room reservation system. It is used campus-wide to request academic and non-academic purposes across campus, including classes, exams, meetings, and conferences.
The purpose of this scheduling program include:
- To allow event and academic schedulers to search and schedule resources within a single system.
- Maximize coordination with auxiliary offices.
- Improve utilization of university spaces.
- Develop and communicate overarching framework, policies, and protocols regarding space reservation/use and event/meeting services.
- Provide a central clearinghouse and information resource for meeting and event scheduling and streamline the process for requestors and departments that provide meeting/event support services.
- Improve service and response time to space requestors and maximize coordination with offices responsible for the bookable spaces.
- Prevent space request bottlenecks and conflicts.
- Support safety and emergency management.
If you are a member of the campus community and you'd like to hold an event, please reserve your room in 25live.pugetsound.edu.
If you are a community member, please complete this form.
How to create an Event using Express Scheduling
How to view a Location, its Features, and availability
How to check the status of your requests
How to cancel an event
How to find my event
How to email a change request
If you need to edit an existing event -- including a date change or cancellation-- email: 25Live@pugetsound.edu with your Event ID.