Personal outreach. When it comes to reunion, there’s nothing more powerful than hearing from a classmate. Your call, email, or note letting them know that you’re attending will encourage them to join! Share the reasons why you attend reunion, or why you’ve decided to rally your classmates as a volunteer. You can also direct them to our reunion website (pugetsound.edu/reunionweekend) for up-to-date details and registration information.
You can personalize the messages below for your emails or notes to your classmates:
Save the Date!
- Can you believe it’s been xx years since we graduated from Puget Sound?
- Mark your calendar for our reunion weekend June 11-13, 2021!
- Visit our website for details on the weekend’s schedule, our class gathering, and a link to our class Facebook page. You can share your funniest memories and photos.
Register Today! (When registration opens)
- I just registered for our reunion June 11-13 and hope I’ll see you there. Lots of our classmates will be back on campus.
- We’ll be meeting at x on Friday night to kick-off the festivities. If you don’t arrive until Saturday, we can connect at the picnic or reunion dinner!
- You can register online at pugetsound.edu/reunionweekend
- After you register, let us know on Facebook, and encourage your friends to join!
Social media. Social media can be a great way to reach a large group of classmates with updates about your class events, and to get people excited about reconnecting at reunion. Some classes share posting duties so that no one person is responsible for the entire year.
Need ideas about what to post?
- Ask questions! What reunion event are you most excited for? What was your favorite memory from college? Who was your favorite professor? What was your favorite song/movie/book? How do you stay in touch with Loggers?
- Call for volunteers or ideas for your Friday night class gathering
- Share photos from your time at Puget Sound and encourage others to do the same.
- Update classmates on attendance and your class gift
- Let classmates know when registration is live, and deadlines for registration and gifts
- Use your page to share photos and comments throughout the weekend
- Include the #alwaysalogger hashtag to build the buzz
- Tag @UPSAlums so that we can see and share your content!