Prospective and Newly Enrolled Students
- College Credits Earned Prior to High School Graduation (Policy as of Fall 2018)
- Advanced Placement Examination Policy
- International Baccalaureate Policy
- Transfer Credit Policies - (see Transfer Information in the Academic and Administrative Policies section in the Bulletin)
- Transfer Course Equivalency - (a guide to see how your credit may transfer from another institution to Puget Sound)
Prospective students may contact the Admission Evaluator, Colleen Mitchell, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Transfer Credit Policies - see Transfer Information in the Academic and Administrative Policies section in the Bulletin
- Transfer Course Equivalency A guide to see how your credit may transfer from another institution to Puget Sound
How Do I Transfer Credit From Another U.S. College or University?
- Form to Request Transfer Credit From U.S. Institution
- Steps to Have U.S. College/University Courses Evaluated for Puget Sound Degree
- FAQs (answers to most frequently asked questions about transferring credit)
If there are questions after reviewing the links above, current students can contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
How Do I Transfer Credit from a Study Abroad Program?
- To request transfer credit for fall, full year, and summer study abroad programs contact the International Programs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.