This page provides forms and information for faculty and students who have received University Enrichment funds for research or travel. Please complete the Reimbursement Request form below by listing all expenses related to your travel or research award and all additional sources of pre-approved university support, which may include department travel or other funding sources.

Complete the first worksheet tab only. Total expenses will be calculated and charged to the appropriate UEC grant or department as indicated by you in the worksheet. Out-of-pocket costs will be indicated in the “estimated cost to recipient” field.

After completing the form, email it to In addition, print the first worksheet tab and attach all receipts. Then submit materials to the Office of Finance at CMB 1042.

Please also submit your grant report in PDF, PowerPoint or Word format to

If you need assistance completing the form, contact or call 253.879.3224.