Tools and information to help budget managers administer their budget:
- Budget Manager's Fiscal Responsibility
Find information on fiscal responsibilities, authorization to approve, and how to access PeopleSoft financial tools.
- Budget Orientation and Training Documents
Access PeopleSoft Budget Administration reference materials and training for information.
- Budget Variance Report (BVR)
Budget Variance Report (BVR) information and descriptions to report budget variances for funds 10 & 13.
- Budgeting Process
Learn more about the budgeting process at Puget Sound.
- Chart of Accounts/Chartfields
- Find out more about the Chart of Accounts and how to look them up.
- Faculty Travel
Academic Travel Funds Policy information.
- Fiscal Year End
Fiscal year closing schedule information.
- Fringe Benefit Rates
- Obtain current fringe benefit rates.
- Guidance for Developing Detail Budgets
This document provides budget managers with guidance to create detail department budgets within the unrestricted operating budget.
Log into myPugetSound to access various budget tools.
- Procurement Cards
Find all important information regarding P-cards.
- Procurement Information and Tools
- Explore our tools, which deliver better search results, fewer clicks to find the information you're looking for, and more.