Support from alumni matters more now than ever before. The response to COVID-19 has strained universities everywhere, including Puget Sound. Your gift today allows for the continued flexibility to deliver technological resources to ensure online learning is an engaging and impactful space, enhance advising and learning services for students, and supports the university's commitment to keep faculty and staff (many of them students) as financially whole as possible, and more. Your gift every year makes it possible.
As of August 31, 2021 the Puget Sound Fund received gifts from 211 alumni, totaling $134,397. Each and every gift makes a difference and provides supports for the university’s greatest needs.
Alumni giving supports every aspect of a Puget Sound education. You choose how your gift will make an immediate impact:
- Area of Greatest Need: Support the university's most critical needs — financial aid, faculty-student research, academic programs, technology, and much more.
- Puget Sound Fund Scholarship: Help ensure that all talented and deserving students can attend Puget Sound, regardless of their financial means.
- Academic Programs: Provide technological resources to ensure a Puget Sound education delivered online is engaging, impactful, and accessible.
- Faculty Support: Support our faculty as they adapt teaching and curriculum to a virtual space until we are able to return classes to campus.
- Student Life: Maintain a high-level of advising, wellness, and learning services to students who have navigated a quick transition away from their campus support system.
- Campus Enrichment and Maintenance: Help enhance the character of our campus and ensure the safety of our physical space for students, faculty, and staff when we return to campus.
Your support makes a powerful difference! Begin your Puget Sound story and make a gift to the Puget Sound Fund today.
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Make an online gift to our secure server.
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
Mail your check to University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Fund, 1500 N. Warner St #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
To make a gift via EFT, simply download, complete and return the EFT Authorization Form. Either fax to 253.879.2926 or mail to: University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Fund, 1500 N. Warner St #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Stock or Securities
To make a gift of stock or securities, please contact the Associate Director of University Relations Information Services at 253.879.3603.
If you have questions about alumni giving to the Puget Sound Fund, please contact the Office of Annual Giving at 253.879.2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org.