If you are planning a party or an event on campus at which alcohol will be served, you must submit an Alcohol Permit Application to the Student Involvement & Programs Office (WSC 203). After your alcohol permit application has been reviewed, you may order your state banquet permit online at http://liq.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits.

The Alcohol and Drug Policy and the Campus Alcohol Use Procedures can be found in The Logger.